two things:
ONE) What a day!
TWO) I take issue with people who use LOL or lol, and my issue increases exponentially with their use.
So yeah.. today I ran errands. I slept in kinda late, because I have been so tired lately, but then I put on my walking flip-flops and headed downtown where I purchased, among other things, a new baking stone and a pizza peel. (that big wooden spatula for putting pizzas in and out of the oven.) While I was standing in S&R examining gro-lites (for my herbs and tomatoes), my cell phone ran, and it was my dad telling me that my dogs ran away. it seems that they exercised the prerogative of huskies, invented some way to escape their chains, and went off on a deer-chasing adventure. i knew they would come home eventually (they did, about 5 hours later) so my only concern was that they would play on the highway and be made into husky-rugs (they weren't). All's well that ends well. I wonder what they ate... I'm sure they found something questionable and yummy that would make me decline to be licked by them if I knew what it was. Also, I bought some new clasps that absolutely require fingers and thumb to open, so maybe this can be the last un-chaperoned deer-chasing adventure for a while. that'd be nice.
The LOL Issue. Would you evar say, "Lol"? NO. Of course not. You would sound like a teeny-bopper, and everybody knows (or should know) that push-up bras and braces shouldn't go together. You would making laughing sounds... like hahaha or hehehe or the skeptical, too-cool-to-really-laugh, heh. lol never looks like laughing to me, and it isn't a short form that makes sense, like btw or brb. while you wouldn't actually say "bee-arr-bee," you would say "be right back." Now, to type LMAO or ROTFLMAO, that's ok with me. Because those are so ridiculous that they are funny. And I would actually say that I was laughing my ass off. sometimes i wish i could laugh it off... then i could spend more time on the couch and less on the elliptical. but do you get my point?
Oh, and the lady in the kitchen store where i bought my pizza peel was kinda bitchy. she sneered when i asked if it was supposed to be that thick (nearly a half an inch seems excessive), and said, "well, i've never tried it. i don't like pizza." her tone was totally of the "persons of class do not eat such things, *sniff*," which totally made me smirk. i wonder if she's snotty to everyone or if she assumed that i'm a freak because i have blue hair. because everybody knows people with blue hair... eee... you know what they say about them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment