Friday, June 01, 2007

rebel without film

this post is to herald the arrival a new digital SLR! i'm so excited that i can finally be a part of the movement sweeping across this nation, and, indeed, the continent. the world, even. :D

yeah, i'm a geek.

i haven't really got to exercise the camera, seeing as i snuck down to the post office before lunch to pick it up. i could do that easily since the school is closed today due to a break-in last night. they smashed up the security system and stole some junk food from the canteen and generally made a mess.

it is so ironic that a school is broken into and the only thing really seriously damaged is the security system. i mean, it's almost as if they broke in just to smash that thing up.

1 comment:

justin said...

Oooooh.... Digital SLR. :) Well done! I was certainly happy I made the jump. I hope you will be too.