Are you talking Bond, or Bond movie? I'm still not sure where I feel Daniel Craig sits in the pantheon of Bonds but it's definitely near the top. I also just saw the new movie and despite mediocre reviews, I have to say I liked it. Having said that I think you've got a bit of a wait before you get to make up your own mind about it. I hope all's well.
i'm talking Bond. it'll be at least 5 more weeks until i can judge the newest Bond movie. but the last new Bond movie actually made me want to watch again, where i had grown tired of the shallow, crass characters in the other recent flicks.
if i were narcissistic, i'd say you posted this just to get a rise outta me. just wondering, did any of the other bonds make their debut while you were freezing your parts off in the frozen tundra, far far from any hot double agents? just wondering. it might skew the opinion of an otherwise sensible woman.
actually, I like Connery's as Bond for a couple reasons... and no. his smile had nothing to do with it =) Actually, some of the reason's you say he made Bond 2-dimensional are probably some of the reasons I like him =) But then... we've agreed to disagree on many subjects before... why should this be any different! =)
9 comments:
no way! Sean Connery!
whatever. that is so cliché. sean connery made bond totally 2-dimensional. you just like him because he had a cute smile and a cuter accent.
Are you talking Bond, or Bond movie? I'm still not sure where I feel Daniel Craig sits in the pantheon of Bonds but it's definitely near the top. I also just saw the new movie and despite mediocre reviews, I have to say I liked it. Having said that I think you've got a bit of a wait before you get to make up your own mind about it. I hope all's well.
i'm talking Bond. it'll be at least 5 more weeks until i can judge the newest Bond movie. but the last new Bond movie actually made me want to watch again, where i had grown tired of the shallow, crass characters in the other recent flicks.
if i were narcissistic, i'd say you posted this just to get a rise outta me. just wondering, did any of the other bonds make their debut while you were freezing your parts off in the frozen tundra, far far from any hot double agents? just wondering. it might skew the opinion of an otherwise sensible woman.
actually, I like Connery's as Bond for a couple reasons... and no. his smile had nothing to do with it =)
Actually, some of the reason's you say he made Bond 2-dimensional are probably some of the reasons I like him =)
But then... we've agreed to disagree on many subjects before... why should this be any different! =)
wow, i'm shocked how much you guys care about this! i have a little celebrity crush! :P
i should post about less controversial things, like seal pup clubbing. :) haha
let's all agree to disagree and i'll be right all by myself up here.
but don't you need more discord in yer life? =)
riiiight... tawk amongst yahselves.
Post a Comment