Thursday, November 27, 2008

insolence

a new vein popped out on my forehead today. weird.

Persephone, getting ready to blindfold a victim.. ahem... student, before he takes a swipe at the piƱata.


there is so little going on here, aside from work stuff. it's really, really dark and really, really cold. to give you an idea, we were all very happy that it warmed up to -12C today. -12C is a totally acceptable temperature. it's been in the mid -20s, which in January will seem a totally acceptable temperature.

in case you were wondering about the new living arrangements, my new housemate is really fairly easy to get along with. there are some annoying habits, but I'm trying to roll with them seeing as he's generally easy to get along with.

I finally have some photos from Halloween to show you - I had to get them from someone else since I was too busy organizing the day to take pictures.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stylish fashion scarf!

Also, you're dressed as a Greek goddess to blindfold an Inuit kid wearing NBA sneakers so he can participate in a Mexican (Spanish/Native Am) tradition. The world is amazing these days.

devious said...

no kidding, worlds collide, eh?